So I've been researching and researching different products to sell, and I've stumbled upon an excellent OTC Drug that has minimal sellers and is in high demand. I've done research on what it takes (licenses, ect) to sell pharmaceuticals, but I keep finding BS on becoming a pharmaceutical sales rep.
My question is, is pharmaceuticals to deep of an industry to get into, as far as qualifications/education? I'm not looking to spend the next few years in school just to get a certificate that let's me sell something online.
My question is, is pharmaceuticals to deep of an industry to get into, as far as qualifications/education? I'm not looking to spend the next few years in school just to get a certificate that let's me sell something online.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
