Hey guys,
I'm working basically on a lead generation website (I've created a post about my progress) and researching through the forum about the topic I came with an idea that I am not sure if it could work.
The leads that I'll be generating will request estimates for a project, but that project has many categories under it.
I mean, I'm creating project "A", and wants estimates for categories 1, 2 and 3. So businesses that belongs to these categories can contact the lead. My concern is that a project generally can have 5 categories and that means that at least 15 businesses can contact the lead.
My idea is that users can request estimates only for ONE category, then only 3 businesses under that category can contact the user. This lets the user to hire one category at a time, and they will return to request businesses for other category.
Hope to be clear. Do you think this could work?
I'm working basically on a lead generation website (I've created a post about my progress) and researching through the forum about the topic I came with an idea that I am not sure if it could work.
The leads that I'll be generating will request estimates for a project, but that project has many categories under it.
I mean, I'm creating project "A", and wants estimates for categories 1, 2 and 3. So businesses that belongs to these categories can contact the lead. My concern is that a project generally can have 5 categories and that means that at least 15 businesses can contact the lead.
My idea is that users can request estimates only for ONE category, then only 3 businesses under that category can contact the user. This lets the user to hire one category at a time, and they will return to request businesses for other category.
Hope to be clear. Do you think this could work?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
