First off, I absolutly MUST thank @IceCreamKid, @zend***phin, @biophase and @Andy Black for their fantastic insights, gold nuggets and selflessness. Having read through your posts has given me (and no doubt countless others) a fantastic grounding.
With the help of your posts, I have found a niche market to look into (ironically something I started almost 5 years ago, but fear and doubt told me no one else would want it - thanks to @bensonj for showing me this is silly)
I have hit a roadblock though and am looking for some guidance and direction. I live in Australia (in a terribly remote, backwards thinking part of Aus to be precise) and I am looking at marketing my product in the States. Does anyone have some tips on this?
Specifics are:
Industry area: Aromatherapy/natural health/baby
small, easy to ship products
selling on Amazon
If I can be more specific, or I am asking a really silly question, please let me know
With the help of your posts, I have found a niche market to look into (ironically something I started almost 5 years ago, but fear and doubt told me no one else would want it - thanks to @bensonj for showing me this is silly)
I have hit a roadblock though and am looking for some guidance and direction. I live in Australia (in a terribly remote, backwards thinking part of Aus to be precise) and I am looking at marketing my product in the States. Does anyone have some tips on this?
Specifics are:
Industry area: Aromatherapy/natural health/baby
small, easy to ship products
selling on Amazon
If I can be more specific, or I am asking a really silly question, please let me know
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
