I am a mathematics student and have an idea that a company might find usefull. I already did some internet searching and see that no one thought of this idea. Without of course explaining my idea, it involves some kind of 'clothes' and a functional addaption that makes it more comfortabel and has positive health implications. This might sound to impresive thought, hard to explain without telling my idea. Now my question is how do I tell this idea to a company in such a way that I might get some money out of it if they are interested in it? Not looking for the big money or so, just getting some money instead of doing some summer work as a student would be perfect already. Do I send some mail to a couple of companies making this type of clothes? And if so, what should this mail look like? Simply telling my idea in the mail sounds stupid since then they could just use it without me getting something out of it. The use of some kind of pattents pops to mind, but this really is an overkill for my simple idea. My idea doesnt even involve plans or something ( so really not complicated), I really could explain it in words... How do I solve this 'problem'? All suggestions are very much appreciated!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
