The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Self Employment SUCKS

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
630%
May 9, 2017
Washington State

wanttogofaster

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Sep 2, 2019
Facebook, Craigslist, thumbtack, and we have a high ranking on Google (GMB page)
I see, we tried Craigslist & Facebook at some point. It seems to me that most of the people that go on Craigslist are looking for free or deeply discounted stuff. On Facebook we got a bunch of clicks, but only a handful of calls/jobs.

We do have a good ranking on Google, which is where we get most of the calls/jobs. Also on nextdoor.com.

I've concluded, that most people just don't see the value/cannot afford what we have to offer... or our prices are too high... or our marketing is just terrible :)

Anyway, not trying to hijack the thread!

Thanks

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.