- Joined
- Sep 11, 2018
- Messages
- 28
Rep Bank
$255
$255
User Power: 143%
Greetings!
Entry level fast laner here! That or I'm mid-shift from the slow lane to the fast lane.
Onto the point- I have a new client who has requested the services of my newly founded digital agency, this particular client aside from requesting the usual Website, E-comm Solution, Social Media marketing, is requesting something unique, something I'm not so sure is a great idea on IG but appears that is already set in stone.
This client would like to host a competition contest like game on a brand new IG account which is based on clients creating a fashion product and then sharing it on IG via the companies hashtag. Then the audience may vote and the product creation which received the most votes is then moved on to the next round. Votes are received in the currency of likes*****
Now here is my concern, likes can be manipulated, likes can be bought. data can be biased and this can backfire. This is something new to me and I am wondering if anyone has any idea on the best way to execute this plan.
Thank you in advance!
Entry level fast laner here! That or I'm mid-shift from the slow lane to the fast lane.
Onto the point- I have a new client who has requested the services of my newly founded digital agency, this particular client aside from requesting the usual Website, E-comm Solution, Social Media marketing, is requesting something unique, something I'm not so sure is a great idea on IG but appears that is already set in stone.
This client would like to host a competition contest like game on a brand new IG account which is based on clients creating a fashion product and then sharing it on IG via the companies hashtag. Then the audience may vote and the product creation which received the most votes is then moved on to the next round. Votes are received in the currency of likes*****
Now here is my concern, likes can be manipulated, likes can be bought. data can be biased and this can backfire. This is something new to me and I am wondering if anyone has any idea on the best way to execute this plan.
Thank you in advance!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
