Hi Fastlaners,
I stumble upon MJ's book The Fastlane Millionaire around two months ago and feel really connected ad resonate with his ideas. I started 3-4 business and running my digital agency company at the moment. My mission now is to scale up and grow my business and living an UNSCRIPTED life.
After completing the first book, then I read another book UNSCRIPTED. These two books brought me a new perspective on how to approach the business and life - I wish I found this book before I took my MBA course. During my MBA, I learnt a lot about frameworks and business strategies but I found it is mostly only fit for the academic purpose - too complicated or not practical in real business life application, especially if you are a small team company. But DJ's framework and ideas fit to both world - practical and applicable in any size of your business.
I read a lot of business books and ask myself how come I didn't find MJ's books earlier. It's still surprissed me. I am confident I still can learn more from MJ's books and from great people in this forum
Need to learn a lot from anyone here especially about scaling up the business and will be very happy to share my humble thought as well in this forum. Thank you.
I stumble upon MJ's book The Fastlane Millionaire around two months ago and feel really connected ad resonate with his ideas. I started 3-4 business and running my digital agency company at the moment. My mission now is to scale up and grow my business and living an UNSCRIPTED life.
After completing the first book, then I read another book UNSCRIPTED. These two books brought me a new perspective on how to approach the business and life - I wish I found this book before I took my MBA course. During my MBA, I learnt a lot about frameworks and business strategies but I found it is mostly only fit for the academic purpose - too complicated or not practical in real business life application, especially if you are a small team company. But DJ's framework and ideas fit to both world - practical and applicable in any size of your business.
I read a lot of business books and ask myself how come I didn't find MJ's books earlier. It's still surprissed me. I am confident I still can learn more from MJ's books and from great people in this forum
Need to learn a lot from anyone here especially about scaling up the business and will be very happy to share my humble thought as well in this forum. Thank you.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
