- Joined
- Oct 12, 2012
- Messages
- 9
Rep Bank
$90
$90
User Power: 44%
Hi Fastlaners!
My name is Wayne. MJ, thank you for the MFL. Great, great content. I am a voracious reader, and it's my opinion that you have crafted something really special.
So far I've been through the entire "Ask Me About Ecommerce" thread, and I'm looking forward to more.
About me: I'm an asset protection attorney by trade (specializing in offshore planning), and I also work as general counsel for a commodities futures fund. Both jobs are on contract, and that contract expires at the end of this month! I have an M.O. of working really hard for a couple years and then burning out, living off savings, and repeating the process. In a way, I surrender to indentured time and then live life as a free man for a little while until I run out of cash.
I'm here because I want to find balance between my ability to make money and my desire to be free. I am not a consumer . . . almost everything I own fits in a 5x5 storage unit.
I've started my own law firm "on the side," and I made more than $30k in my first month . . . but it doesn't feel Fastlane, as I'm constantly "selling" on a personal level in order to get new clients, and the asset value appreciation end of the Fastlane mathematical model is missing. I'd rather have a website that does the selling for me. Fulfilling orders (as Biophase and MJ both said) seems more satisfying on some level.
By nature, I am a doer. Like my grandfather always says, "Shoot first, ask questions later." What I'm looking for from this forum is some mentorship, perhaps an opportunity to JV or apprentice with some of the more experienced Fastlaners, community, and friendship.
I'll kill two birds with one stone and go ahead and show my mug here:



Okay, okay . . . let's be fair. The rodeo picture is about 18 years old (I'm 35), and neither the Porsche nor the Ferrari are mine, but I did some free legal work in exchange for having the 911 for a four day weekend.
Look forward to getting to know you all!
My name is Wayne. MJ, thank you for the MFL. Great, great content. I am a voracious reader, and it's my opinion that you have crafted something really special.
So far I've been through the entire "Ask Me About Ecommerce" thread, and I'm looking forward to more.
About me: I'm an asset protection attorney by trade (specializing in offshore planning), and I also work as general counsel for a commodities futures fund. Both jobs are on contract, and that contract expires at the end of this month! I have an M.O. of working really hard for a couple years and then burning out, living off savings, and repeating the process. In a way, I surrender to indentured time and then live life as a free man for a little while until I run out of cash.
I'm here because I want to find balance between my ability to make money and my desire to be free. I am not a consumer . . . almost everything I own fits in a 5x5 storage unit.
I've started my own law firm "on the side," and I made more than $30k in my first month . . . but it doesn't feel Fastlane, as I'm constantly "selling" on a personal level in order to get new clients, and the asset value appreciation end of the Fastlane mathematical model is missing. I'd rather have a website that does the selling for me. Fulfilling orders (as Biophase and MJ both said) seems more satisfying on some level.
By nature, I am a doer. Like my grandfather always says, "Shoot first, ask questions later." What I'm looking for from this forum is some mentorship, perhaps an opportunity to JV or apprentice with some of the more experienced Fastlaners, community, and friendship.
I'll kill two birds with one stone and go ahead and show my mug here:



Okay, okay . . . let's be fair. The rodeo picture is about 18 years old (I'm 35), and neither the Porsche nor the Ferrari are mine, but I did some free legal work in exchange for having the 911 for a four day weekend.
Look forward to getting to know you all!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
