My names Ryan. I am a 21 year old student entrepreneur.
Currently living in Sac town, planning on relocating to LA by Feb 2011. I am a film maker and self-taught musician with a couple different projects going right now, the biggest is a clothing line. I have a lot of ideas and even more drive, and recently I'm starting to learn how to really make things happen. I picked up the book after reading Secrets of the Millionaire Mind (which was a great order to go in). I 100% agree with everything that the "fastlane" philosophy is about and I wouldn't choose to do things any other way; even this young, it just doesn't make sense to me to settle with the normal plan everyones running.
Glad to be here with like-minded people who want more out of life then what were told to expect, and I'm pumped to see what can happen in the next few years. Feel free to say what's up and ask any questions you want, and Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Cheers
Currently living in Sac town, planning on relocating to LA by Feb 2011. I am a film maker and self-taught musician with a couple different projects going right now, the biggest is a clothing line. I have a lot of ideas and even more drive, and recently I'm starting to learn how to really make things happen. I picked up the book after reading Secrets of the Millionaire Mind (which was a great order to go in). I 100% agree with everything that the "fastlane" philosophy is about and I wouldn't choose to do things any other way; even this young, it just doesn't make sense to me to settle with the normal plan everyones running.
Glad to be here with like-minded people who want more out of life then what were told to expect, and I'm pumped to see what can happen in the next few years. Feel free to say what's up and ask any questions you want, and Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Cheers
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
