The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Here to mingle with fast-laners on my way to success

DonyaSze

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Jan 17, 2024
Hello!

This thread is slightly late, but better late than never.

I heard in several, probably every success book ever that your income is a combination of all the people you hang out with most, and this is due to the mindset you adapt from those people, so therefore you want to hang out with success-minded and successful people.

Well, MJ’s book is the only one that actually pointed me directly to a place to hang out with such people, and I’m super thankful for it! So here I am.

My problem-filled story:

Due to mental disability, I’m basically unemplyable. I’m getting money from the government for my disability, but because I moved to a fancy neighborhood when I still had a job (and was still employable), the money won’t be enough to support me forever. I love this neighbourhood and place and want to stay here while I build my business. I can’t move back to mom’s because she’s allergic to cats and I have 2 and they are my best friends.

My problems are also my power. I don’t want to move to mom’s and I can’t support myself forever on disability pay so that creates a fire under my butt to work on my business. The business is different from a regular job as it involves software at home and is completely under my control which my broken brain really likes.

I want to be rich. There are a million reasons why, not the least of which is to help restore nature in a huge mega way. I also want to retire and go for walks and play video games and watch anime all day, and continue to work on my art. It sounds AWESOME.

I’m excited to talk with all these people on here with giant mindsets, I already have a bit, and I’m very happy and empowered mentally by it.

Thank you for having me!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome to our little corner of the web!

SSTrey

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
May 24, 2021
Hello!

This thread is slightly late, but better late than never.

I heard in several, probably every success book ever that your income is a combination of all the people you hang out with most, and this is due to the mindset you adapt from those people, so therefore you want to hang out with success-minded and successful people.

Well, MJ’s book is the only one that actually pointed me directly to a place to hang out with such people, and I’m super thankful for it! So here I am.

My problem-filled story:

Due to mental disability, I’m basically unemplyable. I’m getting money from the government for my disability, but because I moved to a fancy neighborhood when I still had a job (and was still employable), the money won’t be enough to support me forever. I love this neighbourhood and place and want to stay here while I build my business. I can’t move back to mom’s because she’s allergic to cats and I have 2 and they are my best friends.

My problems are also my power. I don’t want to move to mom’s and I can’t support myself forever on disability pay so that creates a fire under my butt to work on my business. The business is different from a regular job as it involves software at home and is completely under my control which my broken brain really likes.

I want to be rich. There are a million reasons why, not the least of which is to help restore nature in a huge mega way. I also want to retire and go for walks and play video games and watch anime all day, and continue to work on my art. It sounds AWESOME.

I’m excited to talk with all these people on here with giant mindsets, I already have a bit, and I’m very happy and empowered mentally by it.

Thank you for having me!!
Said it like it is, and I love it.
I don't see why we can't do it simply because we just want to be rich.
Go for it, welcome.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...