The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Saas Startup or SaaS (Marketing) Localization

Marketing, social media, advertising

Evren Bal

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Apr 8, 2016
Dear All,

I am thinking about three options for entering the SaaS (Software as a Service) Business and want to hear your valuable comments about these, especially for the third one.

1. I have found some niches but not sure if the ideas will work or not. (Need some customer interviews).
  2. May build up local versions of well known or at least promising global SaaS apps, which may also cover local requirements.
  3. Try to partner with existing SaaS suppliers on every aspect of SaaS Localization for Turkey, including translation of the content, customer support, marketing and other business functions. I may do all the stuff on my own, or provide them consultancy & support to find local suppliers for this work. I'm using the Internet since '96, have experience on several programming languages or web technologies as well as online marketing.I also have executive experience on other sectors. Most important advantage is I know the culture and the business traditions here. Therefore I believe that I can help them to succeed in Turkey.
However I am not sure about possible responses from these suppliers, whether they will interest for a possible Turkey Investment or not. The partnership & business model as well as the legal (and international) contracts are also a big question mark.

I would like to hear your comments for all of the three, especially for the third one.

Last of all I would like to give you a brief information about Turkey economy and internet usage. Turkey is the 17. biggest economy of the world with a gdp $800-900bn. More than 45 million of the population (78 mil. total) is using the Internet. Based on 2011's data Turkey is the 4th country in facebook with total users of 30M, and 11th in twitter with total users of 6,5M. Latest 2016 data shows that it is also the 4th country in instagram.

Thanks in advance for all your responses.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

IceCreamAction

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Mar 20, 2016
Trinidad and Tobago
Test your ideas. Don't expect it to be free. Testing and validation using landing pages,mvp etc.
You want to consult SaaS suppliers on your technical/executive experience ?
I'd say make an intro post as I have no idea what you do or can do except for " I'm using the Internet since '96, have experience on several programming languages or web technologies as well as online marketing.I also have executive experience on other sectors. Most important advantage is I know the culture and the business traditions here. Therefore I believe that I can help them to succeed in Turkey."

This is your first post, so welcome to the forum!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.