I've searched for reviews or insight on this but have found nothing. (If my search was weak, and I didn't try hard enough, please pardon.)
Anywho, I've been promoted to Social Media Strategist at my job. (I was copywriting before - and still will). My goal is to hit the ground running, because there's so much to do in the span of a short time.
My Internet Marketing degree was great but we didn't get as knee deep into social execution as I would have liked. I know what to do... not necessarily how to do it. (No pun intended... LOL).
I came across the swipe file on Facebook and seeing everything you get for the price, I'm hoping I can get this material, dive in, and when I get results ask for reimbursemnt or a raise.
This material can also help with my own business developments.
http://www.digitalmarketer.com/
Any thoughts on joining this program? Any red flags that would turn you off?
Anywho, I've been promoted to Social Media Strategist at my job. (I was copywriting before - and still will). My goal is to hit the ground running, because there's so much to do in the span of a short time.
My Internet Marketing degree was great but we didn't get as knee deep into social execution as I would have liked. I know what to do... not necessarily how to do it. (No pun intended... LOL).
I came across the swipe file on Facebook and seeing everything you get for the price, I'm hoping I can get this material, dive in, and when I get results ask for reimbursemnt or a raise.
This material can also help with my own business developments.
http://www.digitalmarketer.com/
Any thoughts on joining this program? Any red flags that would turn you off?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
