I always wanted to be an active runner, but it's just tough so I quit... but the past 5 days or so I been forcing myself to run for at least 500 calories (on the treadmill's monitor). I am an extremist, so I have to do it everyday or not at all. Today, I fell around at 200 calories, I stop for 20 minutes... and thought to myself, "I can either quit now or keep doing it". I went back on it, and I burn another 450 calories.. Moral of story: Don't quit for falls or injuries (4 scrapes as well, and sweat burns the wounds).
I lost 8 lbs in the past month, which is a great accomplishment for me. I really started in April, but quit for a week or so.... I'm not going to quit now, since I want my body in mint condition.
As much as I hate running, I think running is the fastest way to get to good health without much cost. I think it's more or less a life hack, if you can put 1 hour of running at an intense speed you're doing great. It burns calories, helps depression, helps you to become more health-conscious in general, and gives a youthful glow. The way I do it, run at an intense speed for 5-10 minutes, then slow down, and then get right back at it. I also listen to music, and watch the videos from my computer screen which helps makes the whole experience feel like some epic night club party in my room.
Good health is priceless in my opinion, so I am going to improve that.
Any active runners here?
I lost 8 lbs in the past month, which is a great accomplishment for me. I really started in April, but quit for a week or so.... I'm not going to quit now, since I want my body in mint condition.
As much as I hate running, I think running is the fastest way to get to good health without much cost. I think it's more or less a life hack, if you can put 1 hour of running at an intense speed you're doing great. It burns calories, helps depression, helps you to become more health-conscious in general, and gives a youthful glow. The way I do it, run at an intense speed for 5-10 minutes, then slow down, and then get right back at it. I also listen to music, and watch the videos from my computer screen which helps makes the whole experience feel like some epic night club party in my room.
Good health is priceless in my opinion, so I am going to improve that.
Any active runners here?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
