What's new

RSS feed help

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Z5 FILMS

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Aug 13, 2007
Messages
461
Location
The Woodlands, TX
Rep Bank
$565
User Power: 18%
I'm working on a new blog and I don't know jack squat about RSS feeds. I'm trying to sign up for Blog Rush and is asks for my RSS feed address. I don't know what it is.

When I click the RSS link on the sidebar, this is what comes up...

feed://www.mywebsite.com/?feed=rss2

If I put that as my RSS address it says "Please Enter Correct RSS Feed"

Ok, guess that's not it. I do a little research and it appears "http://" should work.

So I try "http://mywebsite.com/?feed=rss2"

I get:

"The RSS Feed you submitted has an invalid format.. (Parse Error: Invalid feed format)"

OK, the website I just read said that should work. It didn't. I'm stumped.

Anyone?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Pu qsucmin ;)
 
O'wi huv tuni pixcoi raitvoupt ecuav STT giift.
O'wi tiesdjif epf dep'v gopf vji eptxis gus ov.

Tez O'n effoph e qutv
epf O fup'v xepv ov vu ci tipv vu STT tactdsocist,
jux fu O fu vjot (up Xusfqsitt)?

Fu qehi djephit hiv sitipv vu STT tactdsocist?

Vjeplt op efwepdi gus epz jimq!
(Epf zit, O'wi ciip cmuhhoph gus 4 ziest xovjuav lpuxoph vjot).
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom