Roman
New Contributor
Hello Fellow Fastlaners,
Firstly I would like to say a big Thank YOU PHXMJ,for creating the Fastlane forums, this forum has really expanded my way of thinking,with that said I move on, to the topic.
I'd like to introduce myself ,
I personally founded A Corporate Aircraft Detail Company, And while It is in startup, it is doing very good, and the best thing is I am only 16, Yes 16! "Anything is possible" my father always says, and indeed it is...
My Company Has been launched in the month of August 2008.
So it is still fairly new,and no website yet,although currently working on the Website.(Can any experienced Web/html people pm me please?)
So far this company has brought me in touch with MANY MANY Entrepreneurs and VERY Affluent people,These People are more Affluent than I ever imagined possible(billions),
hopefully I can pass on some of their wisdom here at FASTLANE,
I am very blessed for being in touch with these people,I get alot of Inspiration from them,while they are my clients, I tell myself I shouldn't get too personal.
right now I am expanding this Company to its infinite abilities.( My bank account too.
)
recently one of my close friends wanted to get into business aswell, we have been working on a new Company Structure & Product (in a Different industry) ever since, We plan on being 50%/50% on this new IDEA, we will keep working on it for a while, as it needs a Big Capitol.
Apart from that..
I have always dreamed of becoming a airplane Pilot,but I know the money is no good from that job, so I am turning to my entreprenual abilities to do the $$$ part, while I still plan to do what I love; Become an airline pilot.
so without any further ado,
here is Me, and my Company's Product: a Shiny Jet
So Hello Fastlaners, My goal here; is to Learn, continue to be inspired, and give all the help I can give,
"anything is possible"
Roman M.
:smxF:
:fastlane:
Questions:
-where can one find a group of investors who finance in Company expansions?(For future use)
- are there any experienced Web/html people here, who know how to Connect a hosted website (Cheap host with a subdomain) with a .com Domain that I already bought?
Thank you
Firstly I would like to say a big Thank YOU PHXMJ,for creating the Fastlane forums, this forum has really expanded my way of thinking,with that said I move on, to the topic.
I'd like to introduce myself ,
I personally founded A Corporate Aircraft Detail Company, And while It is in startup, it is doing very good, and the best thing is I am only 16, Yes 16! "Anything is possible" my father always says, and indeed it is...
My Company Has been launched in the month of August 2008.
So it is still fairly new,and no website yet,although currently working on the Website.(Can any experienced Web/html people pm me please?)
So far this company has brought me in touch with MANY MANY Entrepreneurs and VERY Affluent people,These People are more Affluent than I ever imagined possible(billions),
hopefully I can pass on some of their wisdom here at FASTLANE,
I am very blessed for being in touch with these people,I get alot of Inspiration from them,while they are my clients, I tell myself I shouldn't get too personal.
right now I am expanding this Company to its infinite abilities.( My bank account too.
recently one of my close friends wanted to get into business aswell, we have been working on a new Company Structure & Product (in a Different industry) ever since, We plan on being 50%/50% on this new IDEA, we will keep working on it for a while, as it needs a Big Capitol.
Apart from that..
I have always dreamed of becoming a airplane Pilot,but I know the money is no good from that job, so I am turning to my entreprenual abilities to do the $$$ part, while I still plan to do what I love; Become an airline pilot.
so without any further ado,
here is Me, and my Company's Product: a Shiny Jet
So Hello Fastlaners, My goal here; is to Learn, continue to be inspired, and give all the help I can give,
"anything is possible"
Roman M.
:smxF:
:fastlane:
Questions:
-where can one find a group of investors who finance in Company expansions?(For future use)
- are there any experienced Web/html people here, who know how to Connect a hosted website (Cheap host with a subdomain) with a .com Domain that I already bought?
Thank you
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
