I am currently doing research on how to calculate ROI for a website that will generate revenue off of advertisements as well as e-commerce and digital downloads.
Is Google Analytics sufficient, or what other tools are worth the price of integrating into the website?
Since some of the revenue is off ads, as well as selling products this will make the calculation more complex I believe.
I'm looking to calculate things like lifetime customer value, average profit per transaction, leads generated (from marketing), conversion rate, break even point.
The most important aspect up front would be the Return on Marketing Investment which I've read Google Analytics is sufficient for.
Is Google Analytics sufficient, or what other tools are worth the price of integrating into the website?
Since some of the revenue is off ads, as well as selling products this will make the calculation more complex I believe.
I'm looking to calculate things like lifetime customer value, average profit per transaction, leads generated (from marketing), conversion rate, break even point.
The most important aspect up front would be the Return on Marketing Investment which I've read Google Analytics is sufficient for.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
