Ok, I´m going to start this thread that will chronicle my Journey to that Sweet Independent Life i Aimed for...
Last year, after i was laid off as Community Manager, i wrote in a small piece of paper a list of things i had to do to Become Independent Financially (and Emotionally)
This List is split in 3 Phases, for now i´m going to focus on Phase 1
Phase 1
-Phone
- Laptop
- Documents (I plan to Migrate)
Despite all the detours i took, especially with my Sister´s Academy and managing, editing images and videos for the Academy´s Social Media accounts, this Week i was about to give up fishing Paid Drawing Requests until by mere chance... I landed one and delivered at my best with my slightly improved skills (Sorry, i can´t share the pic due to being NSFW). Then at Thanksgiving Day, I finally Scratched one item of this Phase 1 List. With my New Phone, thus making my work easier by not relying on a borrowed phone or pushing my PC´s Processor with Chrome to post the images for the Academy, added bonus with posting videos as well and also improving the communication with the Academy for any image/video needed at the time, brainstorming promos or just sharing promos for the whatsapp groups (Parents who have their Kids attending the Academy or the Adult Students). I should had waited a bit more to buy the phone a bit cheaper for the Black Friday thus giving me a Head Start for the Laptop. Lesson Learned i guess... I´ll be back to Scratch the Laptop... I hope this one´s not so traumatic as the Phone (I spent 3 weeks to reach that Paid Request to complete the money for the Phone)
Last year, after i was laid off as Community Manager, i wrote in a small piece of paper a list of things i had to do to Become Independent Financially (and Emotionally)
This List is split in 3 Phases, for now i´m going to focus on Phase 1
Phase 1
-
- Laptop
- Documents (I plan to Migrate)
Despite all the detours i took, especially with my Sister´s Academy and managing, editing images and videos for the Academy´s Social Media accounts, this Week i was about to give up fishing Paid Drawing Requests until by mere chance... I landed one and delivered at my best with my slightly improved skills (Sorry, i can´t share the pic due to being NSFW). Then at Thanksgiving Day, I finally Scratched one item of this Phase 1 List. With my New Phone, thus making my work easier by not relying on a borrowed phone or pushing my PC´s Processor with Chrome to post the images for the Academy, added bonus with posting videos as well and also improving the communication with the Academy for any image/video needed at the time, brainstorming promos or just sharing promos for the whatsapp groups (Parents who have their Kids attending the Academy or the Adult Students). I should had waited a bit more to buy the phone a bit cheaper for the Black Friday thus giving me a Head Start for the Laptop. Lesson Learned i guess... I´ll be back to Scratch the Laptop... I hope this one´s not so traumatic as the Phone (I spent 3 weeks to reach that Paid Request to complete the money for the Phone)
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
