The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Rising From the Ashes

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
Hi guys,

It has been a long while since I posted an execution thread and there's a good reason - ALL of my previous execution threads got abandoned. So, roughly a year ago I made a decision to post an execution thread only when I feel I am able to execute it.

Most of you are somewhat familiar with me and my story and for those who aren't, please check this thread to get a taste of where I am now and some of my background. Ok, here we go...

Here are the things killing my progress: 30kg overweight, addicted to social media (wasting like 3-5h a day), addicted to negative thinking, addicted to junk food and currently have no routine whatsoever. My diet is a mess. My sleeping pattern is a mess. I am a mess.

So, this thread is going to be more than just making money by providing value. In addition to making money, I will also document my mental and physical changes - I want to become a different, much better version of myself so I can provide even more value to my customers.

Presently, I have a side-business that generates somewhere in the range of €1000 - €2000 a month profit. I do all kinds of stuff for people from my native country - writing CVs and Cover Letters, Business Plans, checking academic projects and so on - basically, everything that involves writing in English.

Also, a year ago I tested one of my business ideas that attracted massive attention. Don't ask me why, but since now I haven't executed it. So, my plan is to increase revenue of my side-business and FINALLY bring my REAL business idea into the daylight.

Each week I will update my progress and set new targets for the following week. I will do my best to share as much valuable information as possible and be as open as I can. I will not sugarcoat and lie about the progress. Whatever happens, you all are going to witness it.

Thanks for taking your time to read this thread and I hope you'll buckle up and join me on this ride to greatness.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.