What's new

Rich from London/Brazil

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

CSRICH

New Contributor
Joined
Sep 21, 2017
Messages
5
Location
London
Rep Bank
$150
User Power: 240%
Hi Everyone!

It's great to finally get started on this forum, I'm really excited to meet others who are on similar paths and look forward to sharing and learning as I go!

I read Fastlane in 2016 and along with 1 or 2 other books it really helped to transform my life which I will be forever thankful for. Joining this forum is a reward that I set out for myself this summer, I would join the community once I had achieved my initial goal which was to become location independent. It is from that location that I am writing this post on a day which is something of landmark for me.....a bit about that and a bit about me below....

My name is Rich and I'm from London but have just re-located to Brazil to live with my girlfriend. My former career was in Online Advertising but in early 2016 I had a moment that I'm sure many of you have felt - is this it? really!? I'm going to grind, play it safe and climb the ladder of mediocrity? The short answer was "hell no" and a mini existential crisis led to me consuming as much business/personal development material as I could possibly find. Fortunately it only took me 4-5 months to realise that a heavy dose of action was required to match my new found learning and I flirted with 2 or 3 business ideas (music production software/consultancy/physical product) before eventually tumbling down the FBA rabbit hole.

It's been just over a year to the day since launch and from that point on I used my spare time outside of working hours to build my business from strength to strength. It eventually overtook my 9-5 and I went full time in November. I'm starting a new life but I know its not even the start of my journey, I hope this forum will help me to learn and discover new amazing pursuits and meet cool people along the way.

Anyways its good to be here! I'm sure there are far greater experts than me on the Amazon model within these forums but feel free to reach out at any time and i'll be happy to share my experience. I'm looking forward to learning from all of you.

Thanks,
CSRICH
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Huuf madl op Csebom.

O migv ov op 2015 op vji qastaov ug tunivjoph civvis mom cov uwis 2 ziest ehu.
O nott nz gsoipft epf nz genomz, cav O xuamfp'v duptofis ov e huuf qmedi vu ci ep ipvsiqsipias, cav ov't exituni vu mowi vjisi.
Djiist!
 
Hsiev opvsu epf ximduni Sodj.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom