The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Rich from London/Brazil

CSRICH

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Sep 21, 2017
London
Hi Everyone!

It's great to finally get started on this forum, I'm really excited to meet others who are on similar paths and look forward to sharing and learning as I go!

I read Fastlane in 2016 and along with 1 or 2 other books it really helped to transform my life which I will be forever thankful for. Joining this forum is a reward that I set out for myself this summer, I would join the community once I had achieved my initial goal which was to become location independent. It is from that location that I am writing this post on a day which is something of landmark for me.....a bit about that and a bit about me below....

My name is Rich and I'm from London but have just re-located to Brazil to live with my girlfriend. My former career was in Online Advertising but in early 2016 I had a moment that I'm sure many of you have felt - is this it? really!? I'm going to grind, play it safe and climb the ladder of mediocrity? The short answer was "hell no" and a mini existential crisis led to me consuming as much business/personal development material as I could possibly find. Fortunately it only took me 4-5 months to realise that a heavy dose of action was required to match my new found learning and I flirted with 2 or 3 business ideas (music production software/consultancy/physical product) before eventually tumbling down the FBA rabbit hole.

It's been just over a year to the day since launch and from that point on I used my spare time outside of working hours to build my business from strength to strength. It eventually overtook my 9-5 and I went full time in November. I'm starting a new life but I know its not even the start of my journey, I hope this forum will help me to learn and discover new amazing pursuits and meet cool people along the way.

Anyways its good to be here! I'm sure there are far greater experts than me on the Amazon model within these forums but feel free to reach out at any time and i'll be happy to share my experience. I'm looking forward to learning from all of you.

Thanks,
CSRICH

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Roulf

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Oct 6, 2017
Ontario
Good luck in Brazil.

I left it in 2015 in the pursuit of something better lil bit over 2 years ago.
I miss my friends and my family, but I wouldn't consider it a good place to be an entrepreneur, but it's awesome to live there.
Cheers!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007