kaleidosam
New Contributor
- Joined
- Aug 11, 2019
- Messages
- 16
Rep Bank
$110
$110
User Power: 50%
I think that english is necessary for me because I want to learn more about blockchain and bitcoins to make others free.
I get chance to go to America and study during vacation before march. It costs $2000/ 2months, I think it's expensive but worth it. I have focused in english so much that can not helping sleeping all day long. Eventually, I do not have time to coding.
Oneday, I found my identity is returning to past habit or jail(comfort zone). ambition of liberty is getting lower and lower!
However, even if that feeling comes to mind, I need to achieve my dream to ENTREPRENEUR! I have been read FASTLANE : UNSCRIPTED so many times for a month. Finally, getting conclusion to this saying : Setting free people who wants, they will give liberty for me.
I encountered so many seduction to safety zone. so, I need to write many ideas that comes to my mind anytimes to refresh my mind to ENTREPRENEUR!
thank you for reading this essay, always!
If you know about anything helpful, please write down for me!

I get chance to go to America and study during vacation before march. It costs $2000/ 2months, I think it's expensive but worth it. I have focused in english so much that can not helping sleeping all day long. Eventually, I do not have time to coding.
Oneday, I found my identity is returning to past habit or jail(comfort zone). ambition of liberty is getting lower and lower!
However, even if that feeling comes to mind, I need to achieve my dream to ENTREPRENEUR! I have been read FASTLANE : UNSCRIPTED so many times for a month. Finally, getting conclusion to this saying : Setting free people who wants, they will give liberty for me.
I encountered so many seduction to safety zone. so, I need to write many ideas that comes to my mind anytimes to refresh my mind to ENTREPRENEUR!
thank you for reading this essay, always!
If you know about anything helpful, please write down for me!


Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
