What's new

Restoring Yout's Interest in Sports

Is this a product you will support?

  • Yes

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    1
  • Poll closed .

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Nic S.

New Contributor
Joined
Nov 13, 2015
Messages
4
Location
Salt Lake City, UT
Rep Bank
$60
User Power: 75%
I am new here on Fastlane so please bear with me as I try to figure out how to reach to the right crowd.
I just getting started on a startup, developing a product to help our youth stay active in sports, and live a healthy life.
I wrote an article you can read more on that here:
https://medium.com/@InsideCoachllc/restoring-youth-s-interest-in-sports-99adbadef16e

But the reason I am here is because I read good things about the kind of people here. I would like to get some feedback on the product itself. You can learn more about the product here too:
www.insidecoach.com
In a nutshell - We have a prototype. We are developing a technology to go inside a ball, starting with soccer, to capture data and provide feedback to the player. By bringing technology and sports we hope to make an impact on our youth's life.
What do you think?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom