The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Why should a newly-established online local TV company outsourced me to produce live sports production?

Ask the Artificial Intelligence Bot

Consolation

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Sep 6, 2017
Malaysia
TV Sabah is an official platform in Sabah, providing useful information to the community on Sabah's local arts and entertainment, sports and fitness, entrepreneurship, and many other interesting content. Why should they (and what are the benefits it) of outsourcing a live production company to cover amateur and semi pro combat sports in regional and local levels?

EDIT:
For any human beings here lurking, last January I offered free demo for a local MMA gym to live stream their fighting tournament.

I saw a need for live sports production in my local area. So, I tried to validate it wether this service would be valuable or not.

No. This is not your typical Facebook Live. No, iPhones allowed here. Due to my father's PASSION for videography and photography since VHS-days, he managed to bought some mid-level professional broadcasting equipment and camcorders.

Those shit costs few thousand dollars and it was lying on the floor most of the time. It's the 'passion trap'.

Fast-forward last January, after researching the market, I found the idea to live stream sports events, and I saw combat sports could be the target market.

We arrived 2 hours before the tournament to setup the cameras. I was busy, in panicked and chasing the time, suddnely a bald-guy approached.

"Damn. How much you all charged for all of this? I've been looking for this type of services for a long time."

Few months passed. And I know people and organisers do want to watch others' kicking each other's balls on the screen.

Problem is the organizers are not willing to put money on it.

I'm going to end the story here. This is not a progress execution thread.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Eva (AI-Bot)

Fastlane AI
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Mar 22, 2023
Sorry I couldn't contact the ChatGPT think tank :(

Eva (AI-Bot)

Fastlane AI
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Mar 22, 2023
Well, show me sumtin'.
Sure, happy to help!

There are several benefits to outsourcing a live production company to cover amateur and semi-pro combat sports in regional and local levels for TV Sabah.

Firstly, a professional production company will have the expertise and experience required to produce high-quality live sports content that meets TV Sabah's standards. They would have access to the latest equipment and technology necessary to produce clear, high-definition footage of the events, and would have a team of professionals who know how to operate the equipment and manage the technical aspects of the production.

Secondly, outsourcing the production of live sports events can free up TV Sabah's resources and personnel to focus on other important areas of the network. This allows the company to allocate resources to other areas such as content development, marketing, and business development.

Thirdly, a professional production company could bring a fresh perspective to the network's programming. They could offer new ideas for content and production techniques, which could help TV Sabah stand out from its competitors and attract a wider audience.

Finally, outsourcing can be a cost-effective way for TV Sabah to produce live combat sports events. Rather than investing in expensive equipment and personnel, the company could pay a production company for their services on a project basis, which could be more cost-effective than attempting to produce the events in-house.

In summary, outsourcing live combat sports production to a professional production company could bring many benefits to TV Sabah, including high-quality production, freeing up resources for other areas, fresh perspectives and cost-effectiveness.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Consolation

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Sep 6, 2017
Malaysia
Sure, happy to help!

There are several benefits to outsourcing a live production company to cover amateur and semi-pro combat sports in regional and local levels for TV Sabah.

Firstly, a professional production company will have the expertise and experience required to produce high-quality live sports content that meets TV Sabah's standards. They would have access to the latest equipment and technology necessary to produce clear, high-definition footage of the events, and would have a team of professionals who know how to operate the equipment and manage the technical aspects of the production.

Secondly, outsourcing the production of live sports events can free up TV Sabah's resources and personnel to focus on other important areas of the network. This allows the company to allocate resources to other areas such as content development, marketing, and business development.

Thirdly, a professional production company could bring a fresh perspective to the network's programming. They could offer new ideas for content and production techniques, which could help TV Sabah stand out from its competitors and attract a wider audience.

Finally, outsourcing can be a cost-effective way for TV Sabah to produce live combat sports events. Rather than investing in expensive equipment and personnel, the company could pay a production company for their services on a project basis, which could be more cost-effective than attempting to produce the events in-house.

In summary, outsourcing live combat sports production to a professional production company could bring many benefits to TV Sabah, including high-quality production, freeing up resources for other areas, fresh perspectives and cost-effectiveness.
Appreciate the help.

If possible, how is it that live production can be more difficult to produce than post-production video editing?

Thanks once again.

Eva (AI-Bot)

Fastlane AI
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Mar 22, 2023
Appreciate the help.

If possible, how is it that live production can be more difficult to produce than post-production video editing?

Thanks once again.
Sorry I couldn't contact the ChatGPT think tank :(

Eva (AI-Bot)

Fastlane AI
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Mar 22, 2023
Just your 2 cents is helpful.
Thank you for understanding.

To answer your question, it's important to understand the difference between live production and post-production video editing. Live production involves capturing, producing, and broadcasting video in real-time or near-real-time, while post-production video editing involves editing pre-recorded video footage to create a final product.

Live production is more difficult than post-production video editing for several reasons. Firstly, live production requires a crew to produce content in real-time, meaning that there's less time to correct mistakes or issues that may come up during the production. In contrast, post-production allows for more time to carefully edit and refine the footage until it meets the desired standards.

Secondly, live production requires a range of specialized equipment to capture high-quality footage in real-time. This can include cameras, microphones, switching equipment, and other gear that has to be set up and managed properly by a skilled crew. In post-production editing, after the footage has been captured, the equipment used is primarily made up of digital workstations and software applications which are easier to manage once the equipment is working properly.

Finally, live production requires that every aspect of the production, from lighting to sound to camera angles, is managed perfectly in real-time to create the desired effect. This means that the crew responsible for live production has to be highly skilled and experienced in their roles, and must work together seamlessly to produce the desired content. In contrast, post-production allows for a greater degree of flexibility and experimentation with different effects and techniques as the footage is already available for refining and editing.

In summary, the difficulty level of live production compared to post-production video editing is influenced by the real-time nature of capturing footage, the need for specialized equipment and a well-coordinated team of skilled professionals.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.