The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Release Your Brakes! - A Fastlaner's Guide to Optimal Energy, Focus and Health for Maximum $$$

G

Guest-5ty5s4

I've been trying to cut for some time while also hitting the gym. Actually following the Kinobody program. It's been working great, when I actually follow it (I miss a lot of the workouts). My biggest issue recently has been that I've joined a swim team again and now I have no idea what my calories should be - it was easier to get my body fat lower when I was less active. Any tips on that?

G

Guest-5ty5s4

Kinobody is great.

Why do you miss workouts? Adherence is king, I'm happy to program something custom for you that you enjoy/like to ensure that you complete more workouts, these things add up over time.

You say you are more active but finding it harder to lose weight? How so? I wouldn't try to compensate for calories that you used swimming. The total is likely around a heaped spoon of peanut butter.

Let me know your height, weight, age and I can help you find an accurate calorie number to work off too.
I don’t have a structured time and place that I do my workouts - sometimes I do them at home in my garage gym and sometimes at the actual gym, different days depending on what appointments and activities I have in the evenings, and this messes me up - now with swim training, another activity. Definitely a commitment issue!

Yes I find myself hungrier and eating more when I do more cardio. When I do less cardio, I can eat less and stick to a deficit. I’ll send you a message.

perchboy

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Aug 7, 2022
Toronto, Canada
I have a gym membership but working out at home saves me so much more time and there’s less hassle since I don’t have a car.

Can y’all critique my homemade Perchboy program?

The equipment I have is:
-2 adjustable dumbbells
- pull up bar
- dip bar
- 30 lb kettlebell
- resistance bands
- ab roller

A: Dips 8-12, skull crushers 3x8-12
B: dumbell rows 3x8-12, bicep curls 3x8-12
C: dumbell shoulder press 3x8-12, lateral raises 3x15-20
D: Bulgarian split squats 3x5-8, plank, ab roller

Thought I’d throw in a shoulder day since i got woman shoulders but I’m tryna look like Hercules.

John D.

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Aug 26, 2016
What is the most efficient form of cardio I can include?

Like, which one gives you the biggest calorie burn for your time?

I've heard people rave about walking 10k steps a day, but man that's a lot of wasted time just walking. (I can easily hit that when I have some errands to run, though.)

Running makes my knees hurt on leg days so I try to include a bit of incline walking while at the gym.

Right now I'm 3 months deep into a cut and do 6 days a week PPL. Far from optimal, but I like staying in the habit of training every day.

perchboy

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Aug 7, 2022
Toronto, Canada
Whenever I do heavy compounds like squats for example, I can’t even take my legs to the max because my core gives in first. My cores weak asf. Any tips on strengthening it?

Im just hitting a plank at the end of every sessions right now.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.