The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Relating Entrepreneurship with Spirituality/ Religion {Belief}

Anything related to matters of the mind
Status
Not open for further replies.

Franky Neizer

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
May 18, 2014
Accra
We are all inspired when articles on entrepreneurs and their success stories, lifestyle and work attitudes are published on blogs, forums, newsletters and in the papers. Their experiences inspires most aspiring entrepreneurs to stay true to their goals and be optimistic. The one topic none has discussed extensively is 'How they relate their Belief {spirituality/ religion} to entrepreneurship or business progress and it's effect'. Lets not discuss any particular sect of religion/ spirituality here but how strongly your belief has influenced your entrepreneurial journey. No one gives a 'cent' whether you are a Christian/ Atheist/ Pagan, because we all belong to the one undying religion: Love. {No offense though}

Within our circles and relations we've come across lots of hardworking non-successful entrepreneurs whose devotion to their religion and spirituality cant be argued; living a life based on the strictest and sacred rules and laws of their spirituality.
We can identify those entrepreneurs whose love for the universe has yielded in their unbelief of the existence of any Supreme Being/ Deity; they owe no allegiance to any religious sect neither does lifestyle contradict with any known fundamental laws of socialization. Yet they work very smart and are successful.
On the contrary, there are lots of unsuccessful, hardworking unbelievers, and there are numerous very successful entrepreneurs whose religiosity reflects even in their entrepreneurship endeavors.

How does your belief relate/ affect your entrepreneurial journey?
A brief about mine: When my lifestyle and mindset is in harmony with the religious laws that guides my way of life, my entrepreneurial path experiences so much bliss {which I call Blessings}, on the contrary, when my way of life contradicts with the religious laws that guides my lifestyle, subconsciously, I experience disorder in my personal and entrepreneurial life. Just being Honest...

Can you/ do you relate your entrepreneurial lifestyle with your spirituality/ belief? Share the effect?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Crog

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Oct 8, 2014
Since i have lost my religion as a christian and became a free thinking atheist, my life improved in every aspect.
I ve learned that there is no heaven, no angels..
Now is your Moment, enjoy this life on earth and stop hoping for miracles and a better life after death, because there is none. Stop dreaming, wake up and make the best of your life now! My realistic life is my motivation, i don´t want to live in a world of fairy tales.

The wish that there is a supreme being/deity looking and ruling over us, like Kim Jong Il over North Korea is not only very improbable, no it´s unhuman too.
One life, one journey, take the responsibility of your life and make the best of it!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Again, religious discussions are not to be made on this forum. While this might not be a direct discussion, it is an indirect discussion. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!