The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Rejected by ClickBank... now what?

Marketing, social media, advertising

akbrouwer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
461%
Jan 18, 2013
East Coast, USA
So I created an online Info Product, and I wanted to use ClickBank to sell it via affiliates.

Problem is, this is my first time using ClickBank, I don't know the backend that well, BUT.. I did my best and submitted the product for review.

They reviewed it and said the following:
Thank you for your interest in ClickBank. We're sorry, but due to a variety of security precautions we're unable to accept your account into the ClickBank network.

They will not provide information on what can be approved or what can be changed to make it "ClickBank Compliant"

Now what?

I'm new to affiliate marketing and don't know where to go next, any tips or advice is greatly appreciated.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jesse Dallenbach

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Jul 3, 2015
Northern California, U.S.A.
So I created an online Info Product, and I wanted to use ClickBank to sell it via affiliates.

Problem is, this is my first time using ClickBank, I don't know the backend that well, BUT.. I did my best and submitted the product for review.

They reviewed it and said the following:
Thank you for your interest in ClickBank. We're sorry, but due to a variety of security precautions we're unable to accept your account into the ClickBank network.

They will not provide information on what can be approved or what can be changed to make it "ClickBank Compliant"

Now what?

I'm new to affiliate marketing and don't know where to go next, any tips or advice is greatly appreciated.

Start a new business/website similar to Clickbank but offer much better products/services for both producers and consumers--make Clickbank regret not signing you and your product. Smile and give a nod to the universe when Clickbank goes out of the business.

Just a suggestion. :)

- Jesse

Silverhawk851

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
482%
Sep 22, 2012
Toronto/Traveling
Not the end of the world...

You can always find traffic if your offer is good.

I recommend running traffic in-house,
and once you know more about your traffic sources, target demographic, placements, interests,
ROI, and CPA / CLVs,

just find a couple of solid affiliates who know what they are doing
and tell them you have a ready made campaign for them to scale.

That's what the good guys are really looking for,
hell hit me up on PM I'll connect you with a couple :)

4 solid JVs of 500 sales/day is waaay better than 1000 affiliates doing 2 sales/day

akbrouwer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
461%
Jan 18, 2013
East Coast, USA
Have you looked at JVZoo?
Nope.. Looking now.

PM'd you a contact
Will check, thank you.

Start a new business/website similar to Clickbank but offer much better products/services for both producers and consumers--make Clickbank regret not signing you and your product. Smile and give a nod to the universe when Clickbank goes out of the business.

Just a suggestion. :)

- Jesse
Yes! I'm actually looking for a co-founder.. you down? hahaha

Not the end of the world...

You can always find traffic if your offer is good.

I recommend running traffic in-house,
and once you know more about your traffic sources, target demographic, placements, interests,
ROI, and CPA / CLVs,

just find a couple of solid affiliates who know what they are doing
and tell them you have a ready made campaign for them to scale.

That's what the good guys are really looking for,
hell hit me up on PM I'll connect you with a couple :)

4 solid JVs of 500 sales/day is waaay better than 1000 affiliates doing 2 sales/day

Gold, thank you.. will do my best to drive traffic myself, add content, etc.

Silverhawk851

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
482%
Sep 22, 2012
Toronto/Traveling
What do these acronyms stand for?

Come on man, google is your friend: HERE

As for the more understandable CPA / CLV it's all in the search bar, I wrote about it here:
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/my-1st-facebook-ad-campaign.60834/#post-466010

@Andy Black has an awesome video here:
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/online-direct-response-metrics.52781/#post-370361

and wrote about it here:
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...pro-andys-brain-dump.54028/page-2#post-392328

Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.