What's new

Reintroduction

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

williell

New Contributor
MEMBER
Joined
Jan 14, 2009
Messages
93
Rep Bank
$180
User Power: 4%
Hi Everyone,


My name is Will Lavallee, I previously frequented thefastlaneforum.com, left to refocus on university, and recently read MJ's book upon recommitting myself to entrepreneurial aspirations. When I picked up, "The Millionaire Fastlane ," I couldn't put it down. I read the whole book over the coarse of a day, and then I read it again over another week. I found it to be refreshing, insightful, and overall a great contribution to entrepreneurs everywhere. After reading the book twice over, following my gut to pursue entrepreneurial aspirations, I am happy to return. I've been away for quite a while, and see many more contributing members, so I think it's a good idea to introduce myself again.


For those of you who don't know or remember me, I am a Canadian undergraduate studying Finance at the University of Northern British Columbia. This past summer I interned at a New York based boutique investment bank, which provides financing and strategic advisory services to Fortune 500 corporations and private equity funds. During the internship I participated in leveraged buyout, merger and acquisition transactions in the healthcare, technology, manufacturing, and mining sectors as an investment banking analyst. I also conducted valuation analysis and provided equity research for a client at a hedge fund. Through this experience I developed a practical skill set and furthered my understanding of corporate strategy, development, and finance. I am presently contracted as a proprietary trader (increasing my net worth, developing a track record as a portfolio manager/investor) and freelancing at another investment bank (I am still learning lots, background in corporate advisory could be beneficial, developing a great network through this experience). Over the next few months I hope to find a position as a commercial real estate broker while continuing to prop trade and freelance as an analyst. Going forward I am pursuing a career as an entrepreneur in the real estate industry. I am especially interested in real estate investment and development, and recently completed real estate syndication plans. I am excited to learn from other entrepreneurs' past experiences and will reciprocate by drawing on my developing technical skill set and knowledge as an analyst and entrepreneur.


All the best,


Will Lavallee
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Xovj emm fai sitqidv vu 21 zies umft, O xuamf piwis jewi onehopif ZUA xisi 21 egvis siefoph zuas si-opvsu. Nusiuwis, O xet tasi O xet siefoph tunivjoph xsovvip cz e tietupif, quotif, dsovodem vjoploph 41 zies umf.
 
Xovj emm fai sitqidv vu 21 zies umft, O xuamf piwis jewi onehopif ZUA xisi 21 egvis siefoph zuas si-opvsu. Nusiuwis, O xet tasi O xet siefoph tunivjoph xsovvip cz e tietupif, quotif, dsovodem vjoploph 41 zies umf.

Fovvu. Ximm-xsovvip. Ximduni cedl Xomm.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom