The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Registrering a company in a tax haven

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Undercover

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Jan 26, 2014
Hi folks,

Here is a brief intro of me. I am hardcore entrepreneur, in body and soul. I live in Sweden and currently works an eight to five job, guess which? Yes, Volvo. As you can hear, I haven't really made it quite yet, but the next year I am going all in, again. I have a MSc degree i Computer Engineering and so I have some pretty revolutionary ideas on what to do next. I have a partner that is also a Computer Engineer that is going all in with me. We have everything set up and have big ideas in mind.

The plan is to move to a cheap European country, use our savings and loans to support ourselves while we work hard. First thoughts was on Ukraine, since they have cheap and skilled labor. We also thought about Romania and Hungary. But it appears as if we will be moving from Sweden to Poland soon.

Ok, that was the background. I hope I am introduced now :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I want to ask you guys today, was about tax havens. I have heard of places like the
  • Canary Islands
  • Virgin Islands
  • Malta
  • ... ?? ...
What would one want to take into consideration when choosing between these places? It would be good if it was part of EU as that would simplify certain things.
  • Corporate taxes
    • Rules and regulations
    • Any special rules for companies withing gambling industry?
      • Malta is quite known for having many betting companies registered over there, why?
  • Private taxes
    • Rules and regulations
  • Privacy
    • What are the banking rules for handing out information?
  • Other regulations
Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Undercover

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Jan 26, 2014
What is there to consider?

For instance, when flying within Europe, to reclaim the VAT and other taxes such as dinners out and what not.

Any one?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.