After your book I tried to search online on Quora people's complaints. And I found the problem for a good recruiting system via software/web site.
Considering my age and my work experience I haven't much experience about recruitment (but anyway a little for a period I recruited my new-ex-partner, we had different values. He was and is smarter than me and with a higher passion for programming. So he did the 80% of our website, I gave only a simple {he is faster than me} and effective idea with a good result but with ZERO community and marketing. Now I regret that period where I didn't work enough, so for this I'll study and apply harder) so I don't really understand how that process could be better optimised.
For that I ask you which are the most important aspect that you consider to examine of a candidate. Previous experience? Seriousness? IQ/EQ? Creativity?
And how do you valuate it? How are you sure that you took the best candidate for your work?
I am thinking to build a complex software that analysis the moment of the registration of a new user. The user can add the language that he/she know (for example Japanese level N5 [yeah, I like Japanese] and the system will automatically take a quick test to verify that you didn't lie about your knowledge), can add certificate with photos, previous experience verified by the corporation with portfolio. But for now it is similar to LinkedIn, so I have to add value (I learned that by the book). Because of this I would to add an algorithm that via a creative writing made by the user the system analyse it and deduce with patterns if the candidate is unconsciously carried for that job or stem or for literature, or ...
Considering my age and my work experience I haven't much experience about recruitment (but anyway a little for a period I recruited my new-ex-partner, we had different values. He was and is smarter than me and with a higher passion for programming. So he did the 80% of our website, I gave only a simple {he is faster than me} and effective idea with a good result but with ZERO community and marketing. Now I regret that period where I didn't work enough, so for this I'll study and apply harder) so I don't really understand how that process could be better optimised.
For that I ask you which are the most important aspect that you consider to examine of a candidate. Previous experience? Seriousness? IQ/EQ? Creativity?
And how do you valuate it? How are you sure that you took the best candidate for your work?
I am thinking to build a complex software that analysis the moment of the registration of a new user. The user can add the language that he/she know (for example Japanese level N5 [yeah, I like Japanese] and the system will automatically take a quick test to verify that you didn't lie about your knowledge), can add certificate with photos, previous experience verified by the corporation with portfolio. But for now it is similar to LinkedIn, so I have to add value (I learned that by the book). Because of this I would to add an algorithm that via a creative writing made by the user the system analyse it and deduce with patterns if the candidate is unconsciously carried for that job or stem or for literature, or ...
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
