The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Recruiter getting of the hamster wheel, finally!

Recruiter

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 17, 2021
Hey all, great we have this venue to share ideas. I’ve been a recruiter for 35 years and had my own recruiting business for the past 30. But really, I’m chained to my desk and doing the same thing over and over, until, I discovered automation...now I want to build a business, a real business, not just be an employee of my own...and get on the fastlane before ALL lanes end for me!
I’ve read a ton, Blue Ocean Strategy, watched Dan Henry on how to execute, and Sam Ovens and read a bunch of other great books like Ray Dalio, Peter Thiel, Jim Collins etc. Have I missed any great ones? . I bought my whiteboard and am ready to go - BUT I’m hesitating on my BIG IDEA because I’m not sure if there’s a high need.... This is the tough part. Anyone have an ideas about this.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I’ve read a ton, Blue Ocean Strategy, watched Dan Henry on how to execute, and Sam Ovens and read a bunch of other great books like Ray Dalio, Peter Thiel, Jim Collins etc. Have I missed any great ones? .

Uh... hmmm...

Not sure?

;)

Maybe something upon which this entire forum is founded on?

BUT I’m hesitating on my BIG IDEA because I’m not sure if there’s a high need

Related to recruiting? Or outside of your domain experience?

Tiago

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 22, 2014
Hey all, great we have this venue to share ideas. I’ve been a recruiter for 35 years and had my own recruiting business for the past 30. But really, I’m chained to my desk and doing the same thing over and over, until, I discovered automation...now I want to build a business, a real business, not just be an employee of my own...and get on the fastlane before ALL lanes end for me!
I’ve read a ton, Blue Ocean Strategy, watched Dan Henry on how to execute, and Sam Ovens and read a bunch of other great books like Ray Dalio, Peter Thiel, Jim Collins etc. Have I missed any great ones? . I bought my whiteboard and am ready to go - BUT I’m hesitating on my BIG IDEA because I’m not sure if there’s a high need.... This is the tough part. Anyone have an ideas about this.

Welcome to the forum.

How can you test your assumption and see if there's a need for it, as fast and with the lowest budget possible?

pmaloneus

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Dec 3, 2017
US
Firstly, have you automated your business yet?
if you can do that you can productive your process or at a minimum free up your time to work on your next idea.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...