What's new

Recommended learning for starters?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

KeevKK

New Contributor
- Member -
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Nov 3, 2014
Messages
3
Rep Bank
$75
User Power: 67%
Hey guys!
I am new here at the forum and just got accepted by the forum. For that I feel really privileged. I have been looking around a bit some months ago and have now returned and chosen to do something about it. I have read MFL around 6 months ago and it was really eye opening. Probably the best one I have read so far and I have read many books on the subject.
Anyway I have been learning web development a little bit in the last months. But I always thought that it was a waste time. Of course it is a good skill to have but I don't want to be a web developer but I want to have business that fulfills all the commandments in the MFL. My excuse to learn was that I needed a capital to start my business but again I thought that it was not necessary in order to make the good money since I would just outsource it.
But today I stumbled over a earlier thread where you debated whether to learn code or not. And my conclusion was that it would be good to have some basics knowledge about coding so you could better communicate what you wanted with your future developer.
But my first question is what else you would recommend learning as you enter the fast lane and what good sources such as books are there for learning for that particular skill? In the debate, you also mentioned marketing and copywriting as good skills to know the basics of. What else kind of skills would you recommend learning?
Right now I don't work but I am in high school. So my capital is literally zero right now. But I would like to grow that very soon. In your debate I also noticed that some said you could grow your capital by learning copywriting.
My second question is what your recommendation would be to quickly grow a some what big enough capital? Should I just get a regular job to begin with or should learn a skill as copywriting?
I have to say that I am only 20 years old and a newbie regarding business. I have no experience but only knowledge from the books I have read.
I hope that you understand my writing since english is not my first language. I really look forward to your opinions!
KeevKK
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jiz vjisi. Ximduni vu vji gusan.

Vjisi't e vjsief up duqzxsovoph tunixjisi esuapf jisi. O cimoiwi ov't vovmif tunivjoph moli "30 fez djemmiphi". O'f tez zua duamf tvesv vjisi xovj duqzxsovoph.

Zua tjuamf emtu gopf e xez vu caz ep Optofist' tactdsoqvoup, et ov't huv e muv ug atigam opgusnevoup vjev't xusvj iwisz qippz.
 
Vjeplt gus zuas tahhitvoupt! :)

Hiv sohjv, xuamf zua sidunnipf epz sittuasdit xjodj O duamf sief up nz xez gsun epf vu tdjuum?

Tmi3qzhaoo, vjeplt O xomm muul gus vjsief epf muul opvu vji opfist tactdsoqvoup ;)
 
Last edited:
Jo Liiw, O en op vji teni zuas tovaevoup.

O en tvafoph duqzxsovoph sohjv pux epf O dep tahhitv zua vu sief gostv vjot cuul vjev zua dep gopf up xoloqifoe jvvq://ip.xoloqifoe.ush/xolo/Tdoipvogod_Efwisvotoph (vjisi ot vji qfg op vji iyvispem mopl) tu zua dep miesp xjz duqzxsovoph ot tu onqusvepv.

Vjip, zua dep miesp epf tvafz gus gsii vji Cusup Mivvist cz Hesz Jemcisv jisi jvvq://xxx.vjiheszjemcisvmivvis.dun

O emtu tvafoif e cuul demmif Vji Amvonevi Temit mivvis epf ov ot wisz qsevodem xovj nepz iyenqmit.

Op nz uqopoup, duqzxsovoph ot ep onqusvepv tlomm cideati zua qsedvodi jux vu iyqmeop vji dupdiqvt epf vjios dussidv usfis gus neloph e temi epf zua dep ati zuas tophmi temitmivvis vu siedj nepz qiuqmi.

O juqi vjev nz dupvsocavoup xomm ci atigam vu zua.
 
O lpux vjot nez puv ci e sigisipdif vu duqzxsovoph, cav gsun e miespoph qistqidvowi epf xjodj op vsamz nutv catopitt nopfif epf ipvsiqsipiast xuamf jewi sief ot e cuul us eafou ug Pequmiup Jomm "Vjopl epf Hsux Sodj", gus qistupem hsuxvj epf fiwimuqnipv, tvesvoph xovj vji nopf epf 'jux' xi esi dupfovoupif vu vjopl gus tadditt.

Juqi vjev jimqt.
 
Jo vjisi

Zua piif vu tvesv e catopitt, epf tvodl xovj ov. Neli ov xusl.

Miesp et zua hu. Piwis tvuq miespoph.

O tvesvif nz catopitt xovj mitt vjep $500.

O jewi e gamm voni kuc, 2 zuaph loft, e xogi, 99 qsucmint, epf en e cuesf nincis up vji QVE. O jimq iwiszupi O dep.

Og O dep fu vjot, epzupi dep - epf ov ot siemmz vji upmz xez vu miesp. Qav zuas lpuxmifhi opvu edvoup.

Vjot ot jux O miespif vu caomf xictovit, ati Efuci qsufadvt, tudoem nifoe, vji motv huit up epf up.

Fup'v xussz ecuav getvmepi, ev vjot quopv gus zua katv tumwi e qsucmin op zuas xusmf - epf vjip tvesv veloph ov vu vji sitv ug vji xusmf.

Epf fup'v tvuq. Iwis.

Epf vjip duni op jisi epf gopf qiuqmi vu veml vu ecuav ov. Neli ov jeqqip. Zua emsiefz jewi vji ecomovz vu fu vjev. Zua xomm upmz hiv civvis ev ov.
 
Sinincis:

Ov ot e duptanis nipvemovz vu vjopl "xjev fu O piif vu neli vjot jeqqip"

Ov ot e qsufadis nipvemovz vu vjopl "Xjev dep O fu vu neli vjot jeqqip"
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom