- Joined
- May 19, 2015
- Messages
- 366
Rep Bank
$1,055
$1,055
User Power: 86%
So after the reading TMF , I have been going on a full rampage of reading books. Anyone got good recommendations for ecommerce knowledge and selling physical products and private label. I am not a beginner, but I just want to know everything possible. I fell for this dumb IM book which was just a damn sales pitch for his product, surprises me how he got glowing reviews. Not gonna say the name cause I don't want to advertise for a connie. For every solid valuable book I read, I end up hitting a fake guru book as well. I don't want to abuse the amazon kindle return. Anyways recommendations?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
