The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Recommendations for a business bank account/credit card for e-commerce

williamfedor

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Aug 24, 2021
Getting the infrastructure built out for an e-commerce website. It will be all digital transactions. Any recommendations? So many options out there now especially with all the fintech companies popping up. Any help would be much appreciated!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

door123

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Apr 4, 2020
West Coast
Getting the infrastructure built out for an e-commerce website. It will be all digital transactions. Any recommendations? So many options out there now especially with all the fintech companies popping up. Any help would be much appreciated!
brex credit card/bank account has worked well for me for awhile now. What drew me to them was their "credit card" with no personal guarantee.

williamfedor

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Aug 24, 2021
brex credit card/bank account has worked well for me for awhile now. What drew me to them was their "credit card" with no personal guarantee.
I appreciate the feedback! Do you have a contact at Brex you work with? I would love to get on the phone with them and discuss their services.

door123

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Apr 4, 2020
West Coast
I appreciate the feedback! Do you have a contact at Brex you work with? I would love to get on the phone with them and discuss their services.
No, I just signed up through their website.
I dont like to speak to bankers unless there is an issue.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.