- Joined
- Dec 29, 2018
- Messages
- 119
Rep Bank
$615
$615
User Power: 103%
Hey guys,
A week ago I've just bought a bicycle in a worldwide brand and yesterday when I arrived at home after a ride and grabbed the bicycle to put it on the support...the back wheel just fell off, totally, like it was totally loose a few minutes before when I was going downhill (its a mountain bike). Things could went real bad, life just gave me another chance. Im still shocked, probably I will never ride a bicycle like that anymore, Im scared for life when I remember everything I did with that bike and how much of risk I've faced.
Be aware guys, Im still shocked but I just want to say to you that are reading this...Enjoy life, seize every minute of it and never take it for granted.
A week ago I've just bought a bicycle in a worldwide brand and yesterday when I arrived at home after a ride and grabbed the bicycle to put it on the support...the back wheel just fell off, totally, like it was totally loose a few minutes before when I was going downhill (its a mountain bike). Things could went real bad, life just gave me another chance. Im still shocked, probably I will never ride a bicycle like that anymore, Im scared for life when I remember everything I did with that bike and how much of risk I've faced.
Be aware guys, Im still shocked but I just want to say to you that are reading this...Enjoy life, seize every minute of it and never take it for granted.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
