The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Real estate or Entrepreneurship ?

G

Guest60753

Hi!

After reading an article (in French for those who wants: Devenir rentier : La stratégie la plus efficace), a question is in my mind.

Although sometimes discussed on this forum, I did not see any topic entirely devoted to.

Here it is:
In my case, and aiming for financial freedom, which strategy do you think is the more effective ?

- real estate investment with leverage of the bank
- Entrepreneurship + investment of the profits

MY SITUATION

- 3rd year Physiotherapist's student
- Owner of a company in the e-commerce field, generating about 5k euros of profits monthly.
- No debt
- Salary envisaged: 2500-3000e / month

So I have several choices available to me:

- Creation of a physiotherapy / health center
This choice is interesting, but due to many constraints imposed on us as physiotherapists in France, I am not sure that it is the best one. I leave it anyway if someone has experience in this sector.

- Job + Real Estate Investment
As a physiotherapist, we can expect a good salary, if practiced in the private sector, to be able to think about real estate investment with credit and use the leverage of banks, to live only from the cashflow.

- The creation of an online business
This choice is also interesting because of the results I currently have. But the world of online entrepreneurship is much less stable than the offline one or real estate one.
On the other hand, rapid growth is achievable, much less restricted than in the world of health.
The skills that this choice brings up are also extremely interesting: The ability to create income from all around the world, quickly and with almost no money.

Also note that working on his business is, in my opinion, much more interesting than the alternative job + real estate, and allows to be free more quickly.

What are your opinions/experiences about it ?

Thank you very much and have a nice day!

Rémi

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

Guest60753

Hello Jscott,

Thank you so much for this wonderful answer.

It gives me a lot of food for thoughts.

I'll follow your advices and redefine precisely my goals.

Again, thank you so much.

Have a nice day!

Rémi

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 3, 2018
lnqX67N.gif

Envision

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
779%
May 5, 2014
I do all three. Work your job and live off it, build your business and invest the profits back in, and buy real estate.

The business taking up your time is not an excuse.

Build around it.

G

Guest60753

It's very interesting, I also came to the conclusion of doing both.
Real estate investing with leverage of the bank is a way to acquire patrimony for almost free.

Even if entrepreneurship is more risky and leave more people on the table, it has way more potential.

Thank you so much for your answers!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.