The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ready to take risks

Aya5592

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 29, 2020
Hi Everyone !
My name is Aamina and I'm an inspiring entrepreneur trying to learn by taking courses and from others as well. I found this forum after researching about finding product validation from people in my target market. Unfortunately... it's kinda hard to go out and socialize due to the C0VlD-19 pandemic.. so I'm stuck at home while trying to take this time to learn some new skills. I look forward to joining a community that helps others out. Being new to business, I'm willing to take all the information and advice I can get from people who have experienced it themselves.

Nice to meet everyone! :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Noo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Apr 21, 2018
Welcome to the community.

I wish you all the success in the world!

Aya5592

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 29, 2020
Hey! I am also new to being an entrepreneur but I found a really great course that might help you. I can send you the link to their free training if you would like. :)
Wow, thank youu! That would be really helpful. I'm taking a course on Foundr.com but you have to pay for it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

samtrivedi

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
May 30, 2020
India
Hi Everyone !
My name is Aamina and I'm an inspiring entrepreneur trying to learn by taking courses and from others as well. I found this forum after researching about finding product validation from people in my target market. Unfortunately... it's kinda hard to go out and socialize due to the C0VlD-19 pandemic.. so I'm stuck at home while trying to take this time to learn some new skills. I look forward to joining a community that helps others out. Being new to business, I'm willing to take all the information and advice I can get from people who have experienced it themselves.

Nice to meet everyone! :)

Welcome. You are doing awesome. You are clear about what you want to do in life and that covers the first step. Now don't let any external situation or internal excuse distract you. Proceed with belief. Keep learning and keep growing. May you reach your goals faster than you expect. All the best :)

Aya5592

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 29, 2020
Welcome. You are doing awesome. You are clear about what you want to do in life and that covers the first step. Now don't let any external situation or internal excuse distract you. Proceed with belief. Keep learning and keep growing. May you reach your goals faster than you expect. All the best :)
Thank you so much for your inspiring words. Receiving support from people like you gives me reassurance that I joined the right community ! :smile:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...