The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ready to Kick Some A**!

Edward82

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Apr 11, 2014
Dallas, TX
Hi my name is Ed, Im 26 yrs old currently in Dallas, TX. My primary focus is technology/e-commerce mostly b2b.

A little about myself...

like I said earlier I'm 26yrs old from a small Mississippi town former college football player. I always envisioned myself as a child living the "life" when I grew older. Fast forward to high school I was a stand out football player being led astray by people close to me who were only interested in riding that current wave of success. I attended college had a great athletic career, but that's where it ended.. Like so many others my age I had only put my stock into becoming a professional athlete. Like every other person would do I blamed everyone for that next year, but the person who was ultimately responsible "ME". Imagine that me blaming someone else for my problems that I clearly caused. One day something amazing happen U stumbled across "The Four Hour Work Week" I know that will give you guys cause to pause, but that was only the beginning stages it just let me see that the world did exist outside of Sports and Entertainment. I started to consume every piece of business info I could get my hands on and one day " The Millionaire Fastlane " put it all into perspective. The past few months have been great taking the leap toward becoming my own boss has been Amazing and just an incredible feeling to create something of value.

To get things started my first business project was a simple iPhone App "Sneaker Genius" not really useful at all just kind of wanted to get my feet wet in the game. It Was a great experience and I'm Actually still making money from it.

Today I'm working on a business that could greatly impact the lives of people. It is both exciting and nerve wrecking to just think about the success this potential project could have. I will be leaving my slow lane job as an Animal Services Officer behind on Dec. 15. I will start a progress thread detailing plan of action later today when I leave "WORK" lol.

Things that I currently deal with- uncertainty, doubt,procrastination

My one piece to anybody out there looking to change their life. Just do it and don't listen to the people who surround who have never accomplished anything. Find the knowledge on what you want to accomplish and simply do it or nothing will ever change.

Thank you guys for letting me be apart of this great community of individuals striving to be more than ordinary. I will forever point to "The Millionaire Fastlane " as the book that changed my life.

I live in the Dallas area and I would love to connect with fellow entrepreneurs in the area.

See you guys at the top!!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...