OpenSeas
New Contributor
- Joined
- Aug 18, 2014
- Messages
- 3
Rep Bank
$90
$90
User Power: 67%
Glad to be here, ready to contribute to the forum. I read the book a few months ago (mindblowing!), and since then have kept reading and learning; the forum, other books, really focusing on changing my mindset. I was a sidewalker and didn't even know it, or at least was willfully ignorant to the fact that time isn't limitless. I'm married to a slowlaner who read the book a few years ago and tried desperately to change my mind, but me being stubborn had to find it in my own time my own way (and I'm really regretting not being open to it sooner).
Now, with a clearer picture of my goals and a plan of action for our newest idea, we're ready to hit the ground running. We're about a week into the new project. I/we are here seeking advice and knowledge, contribute where we can, and be apart of a supportive community not afraid to call us out on our weaknesses and cracks in our plans. We're holding each other accountable, but we want a community to answer to too. I'll be creating a progress thread in the other section; all advice and critiques welcome!
Now, with a clearer picture of my goals and a plan of action for our newest idea, we're ready to hit the ground running. We're about a week into the new project. I/we are here seeking advice and knowledge, contribute where we can, and be apart of a supportive community not afraid to call us out on our weaknesses and cracks in our plans. We're holding each other accountable, but we want a community to answer to too. I'll be creating a progress thread in the other section; all advice and critiques welcome!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
