What's new

Ready to get free

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Richard S

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jan 26, 2018
Messages
2
Location
Austria
Rep Bank
$110
User Power: 100%
Hi All,

I'm Richard and I'm at the start of my twenties. I study Software Development with a little bit of economics.
When I was doing the in my country obligatory military service, 4 hour work week by Tim Ferris fell into my hands. I hated the kitchen job I had to do at the military, and charged with the ideas of Ferris I told myself I never want to become a typical employe. That was one of the reasons why I chose Software Development, because I think this is one of the best studies for being able to create independency.

My project right now is to learn and practice how to create and market websites to get a high count of views and users. I found this forum, because my first website is about life purpose, and I found FLF by browsing the web for self improvement forums where I could post a link to my site. However, after reading some of the gold posts, I decided the insights given here are far more valuable than use the forum for spamming.

So here I am, ready to give you my own knowledge and experiences, and hoping you can grow from what I have to give and to grow from your thoughts.

You can ask me anything about programming - I won't know everything but probably a lot more than the average person. And pretty soon I will be able to explain you everything you want to know about the blockchain technology, as I'm going to do my bachelor thesis about it next semester.

Richard

PS: Haven't read TMF and Unscripted yet, maybe I will in the near future.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jo Sodjesf,

O en pix vuu, cav upi gsun upi pixcoi vu epuvjis, ximduni.

O en getdopevif cz cmudl djeop epf ov't quvipvoem vu uggis vseptqesipdz op taqqmz djeopt op vji guuf epf ehsodamvasi tidvus. O en cihoppoph e pavsovoup dunqepz epf O en wisz liip vu apfistvepf jux CD dep iyquti tuasdi/usohopt ug qsufadvt.

Tiep
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom