What's new

Ready for the Fastlane...(so over the slow lane)

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

TMac

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Mar 3, 2011
Messages
35
Location
western suburbs of Chicago
Rep Bank
$170
User Power: 6%
I admit it. I am a slowlaner. Now that I have finally admitted that I can finally free myself.

Fastlane here I come.

I am no longer going to "work" for my business. I bought myself a J.O.B 6 years ago and have been losing time and money ever since. NO MORE!

I am going to take my company and build my brand HouseWise.com. I am updating my website to allow investors and sellers to come together and post sale and want ads. No loner will I be the middle person in the deal and wait months or longer for the deal to close. Everyday I have someone ask me where to find foreclosures and everyday I have desperate sellers calling me to help them by buying thier house. I have 2 young kids and a husband recovering from a lung transplant 3 months ago. I physically can't put in the "work" right now, but my website can.

In the next month or so I hope to have my site up and running. I will look to all of you for feedback.

Tracy McCarthy
www.HouseWise.com
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni Vsedz! Tussz vu jies ecuav zuas jatcepf ... juqi ji siduwist getv epf hivt civvis tuup.
 
Ximduni! Emm vji citv; muuloph gusxesf vu gummuxoph zuas qsuhsitt!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom