The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Readthisifyou'realegend

Lee James

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Feb 3, 2023
U.k.
Hey!

I hope you're all really well!

Quick intro here - my name is Lee, 37, from Brighton, UK.

I'm on a continual mission to find the best milk to leave out for the cat. I'm not here to try to catch the furry little bugger by chasing him...

I lost my previous business to Covid after not being prepared (entertainment industry + global pandemic + ill prepared = lesson learned). I lost my offices, staff, and was on the verge of bankruptcy (not a sob story whatsoever, just telling it like it is - my hair's not growing back either haha), so I set up a new co that helps businesses that are going through the same kinds of turmoil by offering an array of business services that I wish I'd have had exposure to prior to my businesses downfall.

We are now just over 2 years into the new business and to date have helped thousands of UK freelancers, entrepreneurs, self employed, and small businesses and will continue to do what we can to the best of our ability. The first year was the toughest I've known, but we've pushed through and will keep carrying on!

I am always looking for ways to make the world a better place, and I hope you are too. If so, it's always worth a chat. I will post in the forum as regularly as I can and try to add as much value as possible from my experience. I hope I can be of help to some of you.

Look forward to seeing where this journey takes us...

Peace,

Lee

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-02-03 at 09.25.17.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-02-03 at 09.25.17.jpeg
    77.6 KB · Views: 5

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads