When I was just starting out a few months ago, I came across this list of recommended business books (The Personal MBA Recommended Reading List). It has received some press from magazines and in the last couple of months I've found it very useful.
Books I've read, and would recommend from this list include 4HWW, The Art of the Start, Getting Things Done and The Design of Every Day Things.
Apart from sharing this list, I've posted to ask if anyone has any recommendations/books to avoid? I generally believe too much reading material leads to paralysis by analysis and not enough action, but using this as a getting started guide has worked well for me.
I apologise if this list has already been mentioned, I was unable to find it with a quick search.
Books I've read, and would recommend from this list include 4HWW, The Art of the Start, Getting Things Done and The Design of Every Day Things.
Apart from sharing this list, I've posted to ask if anyone has any recommendations/books to avoid? I generally believe too much reading material leads to paralysis by analysis and not enough action, but using this as a getting started guide has worked well for me.
I apologise if this list has already been mentioned, I was unable to find it with a quick search.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
