The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

RE Social Network

Jorge

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Oct 5, 2007
Mendoza, Argentina
Found this while doing some research, maybe it could be useful for someone here.

http://www.biggerpockets.com/

BiggerPockets is the Premiere online community for real estate
investors, homeowners, and real estate professionals. The site was
designed to help people network, make deals, and learn real estate

Note: I don't know if this could be flagged as competition to this board, if it does, just remove the thread :thumbsup:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bilgefisher

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 29, 2007
Aurora, Co
Jorge thats a great link. Ive been using it for a few months now. I don't believe its in competition with this board. They have some good links and some interesting points. Some of the posters are fairly seasoned too. The key are their links. Really a goldmine for good links on real estate.

Big difference. I feel I get a lot more objective advice here. The quality is much higher as well. The benefit of being smaller here I guess. I am biased though, I feel more at home here. Folks here are not afraid to tell you exactly how a deal looks or if your making a mistake. I really value that. I'd rather be whacked upside the head then coddled. I learn better that way.

Still that site is a great find. I give an A+ for information.

royemunson

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Jul 24, 2007
SW Ohio
great site. another one is realestateinvestor.com

met some great investors on there doing all sorts of investing.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.