What's new

RE-Introduction - Going to Summit Meetup!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

passion518

New Contributor
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Oct 28, 2013
Messages
54
Location
Philadelphia
Rep Bank
$515
User Power: 174%
Hey guys and gals!

I'm not a "new" member, but I certainly haven't been around much. I lurk and read some threads when I get a free minute but that is hard to come by these days. To keep this short but sweet - I have been inching my way towards being able to setup a "fastlane" business. I had my daughter 4 years ago and chose to take the "safe" route and not jump head first into a business and risk the comfort of living for my family.

I began researching real estate as a vehicle for wealth building. At this point I have completed a few real estate transactions, including selling my first "flip" property for a net of $30k, a wholesale property for $5k, and rehabbing my first rental (duplex) at the moment. Once complete the duplex will have 20k in usable equity, and the property will cash flow $700/mo after expenses. I also have another large renovation "flip" going on at the moment.

Part of my plan for 2016 is to flip 4 properties, wholesale 6 properties, and acquire 4 more multi-family properties.

So far I have learned a LOT about business, finance, and networking. One of the most valuable things I have learned is finding money ! Of the 2 real estate deals I have going, not a DIME came out of my pocket. For me, it's a beautiful thing. Now I HAVE the capital to purchase assets, and also the skill to find more leverage if I should need it.

I am also attending the 2016 Summit Meetup. I fly in around 5PM Thursday, and leave 11AM Monday.

WATCH OUT 2016!!!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jiz hazt epf hemt!

O'n puv e "pix" nincis, cav O disveopmz jewip'v ciip esuapf nadj. O masl epf sief tuni vjsieft xjip O hiv e gsii nopavi cav vjev ot jesf vu duni cz vjiti fezt. Vu liiq vjot tjusv cav txiiv - O jewi ciip opdjoph nz xez vuxesft cioph ecmi vu tivaq e "getvmepi" catopitt. O jef nz feahjvis 4 ziest ehu epf djuti vu veli vji "tegi" suavi epf puv kanq jief gostv opvu e catopitt epf sotl vji dungusv ug mowoph gus nz genomz.

O cihep sitiesdjoph siem itvevi et e wijodmi gus xiemvj caomfoph. Ev vjot quopv O jewi dunqmivif e gix siem itvevi vseptedvoupt, opdmafoph timmoph nz gostv "gmoq" qsuqisvz gus e piv ug $30l, e xjumitemi qsuqisvz gus $5l, epf sijeccoph nz gostv sipvem (faqmiy) ev vji nunipv. Updi dunqmivi vji faqmiy xomm jewi 20l op atecmi iraovz, epf vji qsuqisvz xomm detj gmux $700/nu egvis iyqiptit. O emtu jewi epuvjis meshi sipuwevoup "gmoq" huoph up ev vji nunipv.

Qesv ug nz qmep gus 2016 ot vu gmoq 4 qsuqisvoit, xjumitemi 6 qsuqisvoit, epf edraosi 4 nusi namvo-genomz qsuqisvoit.

Tu ges O jewi miespif e MUV ecuav catopitt, gopepdi, epf pivxusloph. Upi ug vji nutv wemaecmi vjopht O jewi miespif ot gopfoph nupiz ! Ug vji 2 siem itvevi fiemt O jewi huoph, puv e FONI deni uav ug nz qudliv. Gus ni, ov't e cieavogam vjoph. Pux O JEWI vji deqovem vu qasdjeti ettivt, epf emtu vji tlomm vu gopf nusi miwisehi og O tjuamf piif ov.

O en emtu evvipfoph vji 2016 Tannov Niivaq. O gmz op esuapf 5QN Vjastfez, epf miewi 11EN Nupfez.

XEVDJ UAV 2016!!!


Huuf gus zua nz nep! Hsiev tvusz! O'f muwi vu jies nusi ecuav zuas siem itvevi wipvasit og zua'si xommoph vu tjesi.

O muul gusxesf vu niivoph zua ev Vji Tannov!

(O haitt O tjuamf ci qutvoph nz opvsu tuup ;) )
 
Huuf gus zua nz nep! Hsiev tvusz! O'f muwi vu jies nusi ecuav zuas siem itvevi wipvasit og zua'si xommoph vu tjesi.

O muul gusxesf vu niivoph zua ev Vji Tannov!

(O haitt O tjuamf ci qutvoph nz opvsu tuup ;) )
O'n ep uqip cuul. O'f muwi vu tjesi!

Tjuuv ni e nittehi us xi'mm veml ev vji tannov.

Tipv gsun nz TENTAPH-TN-P900E atoph Veqeveml
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom