What's new

Re-Introduction from Steve in the Philly Area

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Steve Brennan

New Contributor
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
2
Rep Bank
$50
User Power: 300%
Hey Everyone,

I'd like to re-introduce myself. My name is Steve and I live in the Philadelphia area. About 5 years ago I read the Millionaire Fastlane and started reading the forum. Needless to say, they both completely blew my mind. Unfortunately at that point in time I was in my 5th year of engineering school and had already accumulated $120,000 of student loan debt. So I've been working the 9 to 5 for the past five years.

On the positive side, I cut out all the non-essentials in my life and get rid of my student loan debt in 3.5 years and now have $50k in savings. Now I realize I need to make money work for me! Instead of buying a house, a brand new car, or going back to school for a master's degree. So I'm making it a priority to spend time on the forum to get my mind thinking more about entrepreneurship and business. In the past, I've done some affiliate marketing, which yielded around $1K in a month, but it became too time consuming as I became a slave to Google algorithm changes (that's what I get for disobeying the commandment of control).

In my spare time, I enjoy BJJ (currently a purple belt), hiking, and time with my family.

Also, want to thank MJ and everyone on this forum for opening my mind to how bad and unhealthy the 9 to 5 lifestyle can be. For example, constantly I have bosses tell me to go back to school for an MBA so I can become a manager. But what they fail to mention is that managers work 12 to 15 hours a day at a FIXED salary. And I can see what a miserable lifestyle it is thanks to MJ and this forum. So thank you for saving me from this trap. Look forward to getting more involved with the forum going forward!


-Steve
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom