The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

RE development

Dicky Dee

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
May 25, 2014
RE development is something im looking into starting as i have a bit of money to work with along with a investor(friend) in which we have enough for purchasing a piece of land in our city to start development on. We dont have enough cash to fund the whole build but have a few wealthy friends in our network that could be potential investors as well, my question is if we cant convince them to invest how do you get loans from institutional lenders or any other type of lenders you can contact for the rest of the build?

Also if anyone has experience in RE development what steps do you take to start a build? I dont have experience doing this but i have a few aquaintances that have started RE developing that i've asked for tips in which i received none as they rather me BECOME an investor into their business, which i rather not do if i can achieve this myself. I'd be appreciative to any advice you guys can give.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.