• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Raw material prices

Discussion in 'Product Creation, Inventing, Importing, Sourcing' started by Chosenone, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Chosenone

Chosenone New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $107
    Hi Fastlaners.

The raw material prices might play a major role in our sourcing strategy.
    By following them, we know when to push the manufacturer for discounts or to expect increase.
    To have full control over our product, we need to know the direct and indirect raw materials used for it's manufacturing (in more details for the terms here: Raw Materials).

I found out, that it's quite inconvenient to follow several different type of materials simultaneously due to the lack of unified source (at least I haven't found such).

The metals i track here (for Europe): London Metal Exchange: Home
    For the Polymers (PVC for example), I use: PIE Plastics Information Europe  Home (which is with subscription service).

Still haven't found anything decent platform for paper or a all in one source (even better).

Any information will be highly appreciated.

By the way, this is a business opportunity as there is a need and thousands of perspective users (owners, Purchasing managers and etc.) :)

2. Chosenone

Chosenone New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $107
    One last try to get attention here :)

The topic is really important (for investors also).