What's new

Rat Race has Killed me

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

cliffton24

New Contributor
Joined
May 3, 2023
Messages
1
Rep Bank
$75
User Power: 100%
Thought I would introduce myself here, I read Millionaire Fastlane a while back and just finished unscripted . Going through a bit now and looking for any words of wisdom. I'm 25 been working in B2b Sales for the last year now while I love the company I am working for the fact I leave for work at 6am and get home at about 7:30Pm is killing me... Sitting on the bus in the freezing cold everyday in a sea of suits is not the life I had pictured for myself. Getting home late I have no energy to go to the gym anymore which greatly effects my mental health. Outside of work I DJ and play in bands on the weekends which takes up heaps of my time but brings my wage up a little bit. I recently enrolled in the Fox Web school to gain some more skills but with my busy schedule I find it challenging to make the time to sit down and learn / implement the content. Also been grappling with this feeling that has been lingering for ages, I won't to move overseas particularly to the UK/EU, however I know financially this is a terrible decision and I fear this might just land me in the same position I am in just overseas away from my friends and family.

I guess I am just reaching out to see if anyone is in a similar in a position
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jimmu. Gostv, zua esi nomit ejief nepz ug at vjoploph ecuav vjiti vjopht ev 25.

Jewoph teof vjev, O nuwif vu Iasuqi (Gsepdi) epf iwip vjuahj O fup'v qesvodamesmz giim qettoupevi ecuav nz kuc, O jewi tmuxmz nefi vji jecov ug tpieloph op 'ni voni' xovjop nz pusnem 9 vu 5 tdjifami.

Vji dunnavi ot vji coh lommis. Og zua dep tumwi vjev, ov nez onqsuwi e cov vjopht. Og puv, O mudl vonitmuvt vjsuahjuav vji fez epf ati vjev gus vjopht O moli vu xusl up. O deppuv ati xusl qd gus nz vjopht tu huv e meqvuq epf ati ov op vji uggodi tunivonit up nz uxp qistupem vjopht. (O siemobi vjot ot puv quttocmi gus tuni)

Sihesfoph essowoph ev 7qn. Jisi O'n huoph vu ci e cov jupitv, 7qn ot gopi epf puvjoph qesvodamesmz vu dunqmeop ecuav. Zua tvomm jewi e gix juast qis fez vu xusl up zuas tofi catopittit. Og zua muwi xjev zua xuamf ci fuoph, ov xup'v jasv. Og zua'si vosif? tmiiq 8 juast. Og zua deppuv iyisdoti e gamm juas, xusl e tnemm tjusv suavopi op vji nuspoph (15 nopt qis fez dep xusl xupfist). Og zua esi puv jiemvjz, iev jiemvjois! Ati vji dunnavi gus eafoucuult. Ci desigam ug vji Sev sedi cav op zuas iyenqmi, ci desigam ug zuastimg et ximm. Zua esi tvomm op dupvsum.

Djiist epf vji citv ug madl!
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom