The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

(& Rant) Newbie introduction Hello!

Kevin1111

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Apr 11, 2019
Hello everyone!

My name is Kevin. I'm 23 years old and from the Netherlands. As a kid I have always angrily stated that I am going to be rich, always getting laughed at. I used to think that everything would get better once I got older. I always thought that becoming 16 years old was some magic event at which I would attain freedom. I always thought that getting a girlfriend was a nice event that would make me happy. These were some of the first disappointments of my life. I was still stuck at school, my parents still didn't allow me to go where I wanted, my first relationship was over when it started (goal achieved, what now?), my second relationship was one at which I was sincerely in love, but it didn't work out, lots of fights, I still wasn't happy.

My childhood was a disaster and left me with depression. Going into college I aimed for the "good jobs". I wanted a job that could make me rich. So I took on the risk of Game Programming. Perhaps one of the least popular educations among parents and slowlaners. The only worse I could have chosen (in their opinion was art or music). So finished that education in 4 years felt like I learned nothing and had 0 chance to get a job in it. So I continued to do a bachelor in Human Movement Technology (designing wheelchairs and analyzing movement and stuff, it's a bachelor of science). This time specifically asking about the job offers. I got deceived by one of the teacher who said it was great. Currently, have to do a graduation project and then the educational nightmare is over.

I am tremendously scared of the future. I have work the past 5 years just to figure out how to become happy, how to be a better person, and mostly what lies I have been told by this world. After all that has happened. I became more sympathetic and really want to do what I can to make this world a better place. I don't have a high desire for luxury. The thing that made and makes me the most happy are people. It might sound corny and cliche and stuff, but it is what it is. I want to make a lot of money and I want to use it to make people happier. It starts with me though :)

I hope you enjoyed my story and I wish you all joy and happiness!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

XxThelionxX

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 26, 2017
Texas
This is interesting. You sound like you have what it takes... you like people that's a big thing

Helping people, creating something valuable, and putting a dent in the world!

That's what it's all about baby

It's a skillset though which you must learn- requiring discipline and focus.

You have a big why too that's inspiring. A why can overcome almost any how. Maybe not a why but idk this burning desire in your gut...When it comes to all those years wasted in college, I just couldn't imagine.

Anyway...start now! The sooner the better. Become valuable! Use this book as a resource! Give e'm hell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlokeInProgress

Business Building Warrior
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 6, 2014
Australia
I want to make a lot of money and I want to use it to make people happier.

I believe its the other way around to start with. Make a lot people happier then the money will follow! :) Welcome to the Forum!

Kevin1111

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Apr 11, 2019
I believe its the other way around to start with. Make a lot people happier then the money will follow! :) Welcome to the Forum!

Certainly true! Was trying to say that I want to make big changes in the world. I do what I can with what I have now to make people happy. After that with the value voucher I received for them, I want to be of more value. Mainly fighting food systems, justice systems, education system, parenting all types of things I have experienced to cause suffering. First things first of course. See what I can do now!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kevin1111

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Apr 11, 2019
This is interesting. You sound like you have what it takes... you like people that's a big thing

Helping people, creating something valuable, and putting a dent in the world!

That's what it's all about baby

It's a skillset though which you must learn- requiring discipline and focus.

You have a big why too that's inspiring. A why can overcome almost any how. Maybe not a why but idk this burning desire in your gut...When it comes to all those years wasted in college, I just couldn't imagine.

Anyway...start now! The sooner the better. Become valuable! Use this book as a resource! Give e'm hell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! I'm on it. Currently have a sidejob as a manager (ironically at a school). Learning about patent law, webdevelopment (I already have programming background), marketting and sales on the side. Other things that come to mind aswell, basically anything that helps run a company.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...