- Joined
- Apr 11, 2019
- Messages
- 5
Rep Bank
$175
$175
User Power: 60%
Hello everyone!
My name is Kevin. I'm 23 years old and from the Netherlands. As a kid I have always angrily stated that I am going to be rich, always getting laughed at. I used to think that everything would get better once I got older. I always thought that becoming 16 years old was some magic event at which I would attain freedom. I always thought that getting a girlfriend was a nice event that would make me happy. These were some of the first disappointments of my life. I was still stuck at school, my parents still didn't allow me to go where I wanted, my first relationship was over when it started (goal achieved, what now?), my second relationship was one at which I was sincerely in love, but it didn't work out, lots of fights, I still wasn't happy.
My childhood was a disaster and left me with depression. Going into college I aimed for the "good jobs". I wanted a job that could make me rich. So I took on the risk of Game Programming. Perhaps one of the least popular educations among parents and slowlaners. The only worse I could have chosen (in their opinion was art or music). So finished that education in 4 years felt like I learned nothing and had 0 chance to get a job in it. So I continued to do a bachelor in Human Movement Technology (designing wheelchairs and analyzing movement and stuff, it's a bachelor of science). This time specifically asking about the job offers. I got deceived by one of the teacher who said it was great. Currently, have to do a graduation project and then the educational nightmare is over.
I am tremendously scared of the future. I have work the past 5 years just to figure out how to become happy, how to be a better person, and mostly what lies I have been told by this world. After all that has happened. I became more sympathetic and really want to do what I can to make this world a better place. I don't have a high desire for luxury. The thing that made and makes me the most happy are people. It might sound corny and cliche and stuff, but it is what it is. I want to make a lot of money and I want to use it to make people happier. It starts with me though
I hope you enjoyed my story and I wish you all joy and happiness!
My name is Kevin. I'm 23 years old and from the Netherlands. As a kid I have always angrily stated that I am going to be rich, always getting laughed at. I used to think that everything would get better once I got older. I always thought that becoming 16 years old was some magic event at which I would attain freedom. I always thought that getting a girlfriend was a nice event that would make me happy. These were some of the first disappointments of my life. I was still stuck at school, my parents still didn't allow me to go where I wanted, my first relationship was over when it started (goal achieved, what now?), my second relationship was one at which I was sincerely in love, but it didn't work out, lots of fights, I still wasn't happy.
My childhood was a disaster and left me with depression. Going into college I aimed for the "good jobs". I wanted a job that could make me rich. So I took on the risk of Game Programming. Perhaps one of the least popular educations among parents and slowlaners. The only worse I could have chosen (in their opinion was art or music). So finished that education in 4 years felt like I learned nothing and had 0 chance to get a job in it. So I continued to do a bachelor in Human Movement Technology (designing wheelchairs and analyzing movement and stuff, it's a bachelor of science). This time specifically asking about the job offers. I got deceived by one of the teacher who said it was great. Currently, have to do a graduation project and then the educational nightmare is over.
I am tremendously scared of the future. I have work the past 5 years just to figure out how to become happy, how to be a better person, and mostly what lies I have been told by this world. After all that has happened. I became more sympathetic and really want to do what I can to make this world a better place. I don't have a high desire for luxury. The thing that made and makes me the most happy are people. It might sound corny and cliche and stuff, but it is what it is. I want to make a lot of money and I want to use it to make people happier. It starts with me though
I hope you enjoyed my story and I wish you all joy and happiness!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
